1959 W. Herold - Natural
1959 W. Herold - Natural incl. case
German made W.Herold archtop guitar made by Willy Herold. All solid woods! Handcarved, multibound sprucetop with two "cat-eye" soundholes. The body is made of beautiful, solid flamed maple! Huge neck-profil, but good playability. Absolutely top craftmanship, and great condition for a 54 year old guitar! Built in fretboard pickup-system with outletjack in endpin. Incl. hardshell case.
- Body: solid flamed maple,
- Top: solid, handcarved spruce,
- Neck: 5-piece maple neck,
- Headstock: multibound w/rosewood veneer,
- Fretboard: multibound rosewood with triangled mop-inlays,
- Frets: 21 frets,
- Bridge: adjustable ebony w/bone inlay,
- Tailpiece: fixed,
- Pickup: built-in fretboard pu,
- Incl.: newer black hardshell case.