1967 Baldwin by Burns "Jazz Split Sound" - Red Sunburst
1967 Baldwin by Burns "Jazz Split Sound" - Red Sunburst incl. orig. hardshell case
Rare 1967 Baldwin / Burns "Jazz Split Sound" in Red Sunburst, all original and in excellent condition for its 50(!) Years. This is the American export version of the bristish made Burns - Jazz Split Sound guitar. The 3 original Burns Split-sound pickups have that typical crisp sound Burns guitars are known for, with a rotary control giving four tone selections including the snarlingly out-of-phase "Wild Dog" and the patented "Split Sound" which combines different half-coils to accentuate bass and treble registers. The original frets are still in great condition, all electronic components are untouched and work fine. Comes in black hardshell case with red interior.
- Solid 1-piece sycamore body,
- 1-piece maple-neck / Scale-lengt 59,5cm,
- Scroll headstock with 3L/3R tuners,
- Bound rosewood fretboard with 22 frets,
- 3x orig. Burns Split-Soud pickups,
- Chrome hardware,
- Orig. black bakelite pickguard,
- Incl. black hardshell case with red interior.