1988 Paul Reed Smith CE-24 - Black ...pre-factory / early serial nr!
1988 Paul Reed Smith CE-24 - Black incl. orig. PRS hardshell case
Collectable early "pre-factory" PRS CE-24, a true piece of PRS-History from the first year the CE-24 was made. Low 3-digit serial number, which means this is the 348th PRS CE-24 built, nowadays the new PRS CE models are somewhere in the 40.000-range! The guitar had only one previous owner, everything is all original and in great shape, only some minor surface scratches and little play-wear, the original frets are still in great shape too. Comes incl. orig- PRS hardshell case and Cites paperwork for the Brazilian fretboard.
- Solid, double cutaway body,
- 1-piece maple bolt-on neck,
- Original black finish,
- Brazilian Rosewood fretboard with 24 frets,
- Abalone dot - Inlays,
- 2x orig. PRS Humbucking PUs,
- Volume, tone, 3-way toggle PU-Switch,
- Nickel hardware,
- 6 orig. PRS/Schaller locking tuners,
- PRS tremolo,
- Incl. orig. black PRS tolex case w/black lining.