1965 Epiphone Olympic - Inverness Green
1965 Epiphone Olympic - Inverness Green incl. case
1965 super rare `custom color´ Epiphone in excellent condition and all original. It´s a full scale version with a scale-lenght of 625 mm, solid mahagony body and neck with a big c-profil. Factory Epiphone-Maestr trem-tailpiece, at the moment, the strings run directly thru the compensated bridge for more sustain. Lightweight with only 2,66 kg, with almost no fading to the incredibly rare Inverness Green finish make this one a real collector piece and affordable future investment. Comes in a non-original hardshell case.
- Solid 1-piece mahagony double cutaway body,
- 1-piece mahagony neck (setneck)/fullscale = 62,5cm,
- Rosewood fingerboard with dot-inlays and 22 frets,
- 1x singlecoil pickup,
- 1x Tone-, 1x Volumen control,
- Compensated wrabover bridge,
- Factory maestro tremolo,
- Single-layer white pickguard,
- 2x black knobs,
- incl. non original hardshell case.
See a video-clip of the 1965 Epiphone Olympic: