1966 Epiphone Coronet - Cherry
1966 Epiphone Coronet - Cherry incl. case
1966 Epiphone Coronet in great condition and all original, except for a renewed set of tuners (same style Kluson tuners are installed, no aditional holes). It´s a full scale version with a scale-lenght of 625 mm, solid mahagony body and neck with a big c-profil. The factory Epiphone-Maestro trem-tailpiece works fine, at the moment the guitar has been strung with the original wrab-over tailpiece only for better sustain. Lightweight with only ca.3kg, nice strong cherry color with almost no fading and the big tone speaks for this affordable axe. Comes in a non-original hardshell case.
- Solid 1-piece mahagony double cutaway body,
- 1-piece mahagony neck (setneck)/fullscale = 62,5cm,
- Rosewood fingerboard with dot-inlays and 22 frets,
- 1x Gibson P-90 pickup,
- 1x Tone-, 1x Volumen control,
- Wrab-over bridge,
- Factory Epiphone "Tremotone" -Tailpiece,
- Single-layer white pickguard,
- 2x black knobs,
- Incl. non original hardshell case.