1957 Fender Stratocaster - 2-tone Sunburst + Case Candy !
1957 Fender Stratocaster - 2-tone Sunburst incl. orig. Fender tweed case
1957 Fender Stratocaster in 2-tone Sunburst, all original and in excellent condition for its age. Lightweight alder-body in 2-tone sunburst finish, some typical playwear as well as the usual weatherchecking, but only minor. 1957 are some of the most popular and desirable Strats from the 50s, because of their great "V"-shape neck which is pencil-marked "10/57", the body is dated "12/57" in the middle pickup-cavity, all 3x Stackpole pots are stamped 304.7.23 (23rd week of 1957), nice lightweight with only 3,29(!) Kg. The original CRL 3-way switch has never been out, all solders are original and untouched! A great-sounding instrument! Incl. original Fender tweed case with red plush lining and some case candy.
- Solid alder body,
- 1-piece Mapleneck with V-shape neck,
- 6x orig. Kluson single-line tuners,
- 3x original singlecoil pickups,
- Single layer white pickguard,
- 1x volume, 2x tone, orig. 3-way switch,
- Fender “synchronized” tremolo with 6x “Pat.nr.stamped” steel-saddles,
- All untouched original solderjoints,
- Inkl. orig. tweed case with red plush lining.
See a video-clip of the 1957 Fender Stratocaster - 2-tone Sunburst: