1959 Fender Musicmaster – Desert Sand
1959 Fender Musicmaster – Desert Sand incl. orig. tolex case
Beautiful 1959 Fender Musicmaster in Desert Sand finish, first year for the rosewood necks and this even has the desired early "slapboard" fretboard. The instrument is all original and in excellent condition for its age (57 years!) with only some minor play-wear, the original frets are still in great condition, the neck is comfortable to play and well adjusted for low action! Comes in it´s original tan tolex case.
- Lightweight solid alder body,
- Medium profil maple neck, ¾ scale,
- Thick rosewood “slap board” fretboard,
- 21 original frets in perfect condition,
- Clay dot inlays,
- White single-layer pickguard,
- 1 strat-like singlecoil pickup,
- 1x Volumen and 1x Tone control,
- Chrome hardtail tailpiece with 3 pair of steel saddles,
- Original Fender brown hardshellcase w/orange plush lining.