1959 Fender Stratocaster 3-tone Sunburst / Mapleneck
1959 Fender Stratocaster 3-tone Sunburst / Mapleneck incl. orig. brown Tolex case
Unbelievable clean 1959 Fender Stratocaster in 3-tone Sunburst,one of the last models with the mapleneck. The instrument is all original and in mint condition, propably the cleanest we´ve seen so far. Lightweight and barely any visible playwear! Even the laquered maple neck has no visible play-wear on its fretboard and the original frets are still in perfect shape! Original electronic withuntouched solderjoints, original 3-way-switch and the 3 centralab pots ared stamped 304.9.01 for 1st week of 1959. Not only one of the cleanest Strats but also one of our best-soundings Strats! Great to play and great investment! Incl. original brown Fender tolex case with yellow plush lining.
- Contoured alder Body,
- 1-piece Mapleneck with U-shape neck,
- Small headstock with spaghetti-logo,
- 1-layer white guard, all original plastic parts,
- 3x original "black-bottom" singlecoil pickups,
- Orig. CRL 3-way switch,
- All untouched -original solderjoints,
- Inkl. orig. brown tolex case with yellow plush lining.