1960 Fender Stratocaster - 3-tone Sunburst
1960 Fender Stratocaster - 3-tone Sunburst incl. orig. brown tolex case
Super clean 1960 Fender Stratocaster - 3-tone Sunburst in excellent+ condition. Everything on that guitar is original, with untouched solderjoints and no parts have ever been changed, down to the original vintage frets, which are like new. As on most 1960 models, that color on the front of the body has changed to a rater 2-tone Sunburst, there is a couple of cracks in the pickguard. The 3 orig. "black-bottom pickups are well-balanced and have readings of Neck= 5,08K, Middle= 5,45K and Bridge= 5,03K. The guitar has all the desirable Pre-CBS features such as: green guard, Spagetti-Logo, clay dot - inlays and slap-board neck, Neckdate and date on body read 5/61, the 3-pots are original Stackpole pots with the date of manfactory staped 304.60.20, which stands for 20th week of 1960! The 1-piece maple neck has a nice mid-size C-profil, not too chunky but not as thin as some ´61 Stratnecks are. The backside of the neck shows some nice birdseye- and mild flames. The guitar comes in its orig. brown Fender tolex case w/yellow plush lining and some case candys, such as: 12-page Fender Instruction manual, orig. Fender strap and orig. grey instrument-cable. A great souding guitar and a perfect investment!
- Solid alderbody in 3-tone Sunburst ,
- 1-piece maple-neck w/small Pre-CBS headstock w/Spagettilogo,
- Rosewood "slapboard" fretboard with 21 frets and clay dot inlays,
- 3x original "black-bottom"singlecoil pickups,
- 3-ply greenish pickguard,
- 1x volume, 2x tone, 3x way switch,
- Untouched solderjoints,
- 6x orig. Kluson "single-line" tuners,
- Fender “synchronized” tremolo with 6x “Pat.nr.stamped” steelsaddles,
- Case candy: orig. Instruction manual, Fender strap, cable, hangtag,
- Incl. orig. Fender brown tolex case with yellow plush lining.
See a video-clip of the 1960 Fender Stratocaster - 3-tone Sunburst: