1965 Fender Musicmaster II – Dacota Red
1965 Fender Musicmaster II – Dacota Red incl. orig. Fender case
1965 Fender Musicmaster in Dakota Red finish, all original and in super condition for its age. Only some minor playwear, the originalfrets are still in great shape, no changed parts, leightweight solid alder body. The neckdate says August 1965, both pots are dated 304.65.02, the orig. "grey bottom" pickup has an output of 5,21 K-Ohm, great and comfortable to play with that typical Fender "Twang" those instruments are famous for. Comes in it´s orig. grey Fender case with orange lining.
- Medium profil maple neck,
- Rosewood “veneer” fretboard,
- 22 frets and dot-inlays,
- 3-layer white perloid pickguard,
- 1 "grey-bottom" singlecoil pickup,
- Chrome controlplate with 1x Volumen and 1x Tone control,
- Chrome hardtail-tailpiece with 3 pair of smooth steel saddles,
- Incl. orig. grey Fender case with orange lining.