1965 Fender Precision Bass - 3-tone Sunburst
1965 Fender Precision Bass - 3-tone Sunburst - incl. orig. case!
1965 Fender Precision bass, all original with untouched solderjoints and in excellent condition for its age. Only some minor play-wear and weatherchecking, mostly on the lower- and backside of the body. Still bright and unfaded 3-tone Sunburst finish. The neck is a very comfortable, medium-sized neckprofil and the light weight of only 4 kg, makes this bass really fun to play. Definately one of our best-sounding Precis we´ve had so far! Comes in its orig. Fender black tolex case with orange lining.
- Solid alder body - 3-tone Sunburst,
- 1-piece mapleneck,
- Rosewood fretboard with 20 frets,
- Brown tortoise pickguard,
- 1x original Fender P-pickup,
- 1x Vol, 1x Tone - control,
- Chrome hardware
- incl. original Fender black Tolex case with orange plusch lining.