1968 Fender Precision Bass - 3t-Sunburst ...only 3,81Kg !
1968 Fender Precision Bass - 3t-Sunburst incl. orig. Tolex case
Nice 1968 Fender Precision bass in 3t-Sunburst with rosewood fretboard in super condition for its age and with a weight of only 3,81Kg one of the lightest P-basses we´ve seen so far! The bass has been played, so there is some visible play-wear, but it´s in very good condition for its age. The neckdate says 5 OCT 68 B, both pots are stamped 304.66.08 = 8th week of 1966. The "grey-bottom" split PU has an output of 10,53K and sounds great. One of the best Precis we´ve had in a long time, the comfortable medium-sized B-neck and the super light weight of only 3,81 Kg make this bass a dream to play. Very resonant, ... killer sound! Comes in its orig. Fender black tolex case with orange lining.
- Solid Alder body - 3t-Sunburst,
- 1-piece mapleneck,
- Unbound rosewood fretboard with 20 frets,
- 4-layer brown tortoise pickguard,
- 1x original Fender "grey-bottom" split P-pickup,
- 1x Vol, 1x Tone - control,
- Chrome hardware,
- Incl. orig. Fender black tolex case with orange lining.