1971 Fender Precision Bass - 3t-Sunburst - Fretless + only 3,78Kg!
1971 Fender Precision Bass - 3t-Sunburst - Fretless! incl. orig. case
Super clean and rare 1971 Fender Precision bass in 3t-Sunburst with fretless rosewood fretboard. The bass is in excellent condition for its age, all original and super lightweight with only 3,78Kg! Almost no playwear, both pots are dated 1970, the neck, as well as the pickups are stamped 1971. Because of its conveniently c-shaped medium-size neckprofile and the light weight this bass is a real joy to play. Comes in orig. black Fender tolex case with orange lining.
- Solid Alder body - 3t-Sunburst,
- 1-piece mapleneck,
- Unbound fretless rosewood fretboard,
- 3-layer brown tortoise pickguard,
- 1x original Fender "greybottom" split P-pickup,
- 1x Vol, 1x Tone - control,
- Chrome hardware
- incl. black Fender tolex case with orange lining.