1973 Fender Telecaster - Blond
1973 Fender Telecaster - Blond incl. orig black Tolex case.
1973 Telecaster in blond finish and maple-neck. The guitar is all original, no mods and no changed parts and in excellent condition for its age. The 21 medium frets are still in great shape and will last for quiet some time! There is some minor playwear, but great condition for its 40 years. Big neck-profile as found on many 1973 Tele necks, but comfortable to play! Solid ash body with a nice weight and very resonant. The desired pre/-74 "grey-bottom pickup" with staggered pole pieces in the bridge has an output of 6,94K, the neck-pickup reads 6,85K = well balanced and great sounding! Perfectly set up for low action, this Tele sounds great and is real fun to play. Comes in its orig black Fender tolex case w/orange interior.
- Solid ash body with single cutaway,
- 1-piece mapleneck with "skunkstripe on the back",
- Maple fretboard with black dot inlays and 21 frets,
- Telecaster "Block-Logo" on headstock,
- 6x orig. Fender "F"- Tuners,
- Two orig. Fender singlecoil pickups,
- 1x Volumen, 1x Tone, 3-way pickup-select switch,
- Fender combined bridge/tailpiece with 3 pairs of smooth double-saddles,
- 3-ply white pickguard,
- Incl. orig black Fender tolex case w/orange interior.
See a video-clip of the 1973 Fender Telecaster - Blond: