1974 Fender Stratocaster - Mocha / Rosewood Neck
1974 Fender Stratocaster - Mocha inkl. black hardshell case
1974 Fender Stratocaster, first year for the rare Mocha finish, all original and in excellent condition. There is some minor play-wear, little dings and dongs, the frets are in great shape, low action - comfortable to play. Medium-size maple-neck with rosewood fretboard, the weight is rather on the lighter side, original and untouched electronic with factory 3-way switch and 3 original grey-bottom pickups with staggered pole pieces and well-balanced outputs of 5,35K/5,61K/5,44K, all pots date to 30th week of 1974. Comes in orig. black hardshell case with orange interior.
- Contoured, double-cutaway alderbody,
- 1-piece maple neck with tiltneck-adjustment,
- Rosewood fretboard with 21 frets in good condition,
- 3x "greybottom" singlecoil pickups,
- Orig. Fender diecast tremolo with 6 adjust. saddles,
- Large 70s style headstock,
- 6x Fender "F-Style" tuners,
- Comes in its original black tolex case with orange interior.
See a video-clip of the 1974 Fender Stratocaster - Mocha: