1974 Fender Telecaster - Blond ...flamey neck !
1974 Fender Telecaster - Blond incl. orig black Tolex case.
Clean 1974 Telecaster in blond finish and maple-neck. The guitar is all original, no mods and no changed parts and except for some minor playwear, in excellent condition for its age. The 21 original medium frets are still in great shape, the neck-profile is little on the bigger side, not chunky - but comfortable to play, the backside of the neck shows some nice flames! Solid ash body with a nice weight and very resonant. The desired pre/-74 "grey-bottom pickup" with staggered pole pieces in the bridge has an output of 5,99 K, the neck-pickup reads 7,17 K = well balanced and great sounding! This Telecaster is a nice and affordable player with a big sound, allready 42(!) years old - won´t loose on value! Comes in its orig black Fender tolex case w/orange interior.
- Solid ash body with single cutaway,
- 1-piece mapleneck with "skunkstripe on the back",
- Maple fretboard with black dot inlays and 21 frets,
- Telecaster "Block-Logo" on headstock,
- 6x orig. Fender "F"- Tuners,
- Two orig. Fender singlecoil pickups,
- 1x Volumen, 1x Tone, 3-way pickup-select switch,
- Fender combined bridge/tailpiece w/3 pairs of smooth double-saddles,
- 3-ply white pickguard,
- Incl. orig black Fender tolex case w/orange interior.