1978 Fender Stratocaster - Olympic White
1978 Fender Stratocaster - Olympic White incl. orig. Fender hardshell case
Clean 1978 Fender Stratocaster in Olympic White finish, all original and in excellent condition. There is some minor playwear and the original Olympic White finish has faded to a rather yellow color, which has a lot of mojo. The frets are still in great shape, low action and great playability. This Strat is rather light weight for an 70s Strat, with a weiht of only 3,49Kg, still has the grey-bottom singlecoil pickups with outputs of N=5,49K, M=5,39K and Bridge=5,45K. The guitar is very resonant with great sound! Comes in its orig. Fender hardshell case.
- Solid ash body with Olympic White finish,
- Large “Strat-style” headstock with 6 Fender "F-Style" Tuners.
- Nice comfortable 1-piece mapleneck with “skunk-stripe” (3-bolt!),
- Maple fretboard with 21 original frets,
- 3-orig. Fender singlecoil pickups,
- 1x Volumen, 2 Tone and 5-way switch,
- 3-ply black pickguard,
- Hardtail-bridge w/6 adjustable diecast saddles,
- Incl. orig. Fender hardshell case.