1979 Fender Stratocaster - Olympic White
1979 Fender Stratocaster - Olympic White incl. orig. Fender Tweed case
1979 Fender Stratocaster in Olympic White, all origial and in good condition for it 40 years. The guitar has been played,so there are some dings&dongs and some belt-buckle rush on the backside of the body. The once white finish has faded into a more yellowish color, no damages, repairs, no routings. The 3 original "grey-bottom" pickups are all stamped 1978 and have well balanced outputs of 5,54K, 5,59K and 5,87K, all solderjoints are untouched. The playability is great, the frets are in great shape, moderate weight for a 70s Strat. Great player, 37 years old with lots of mojo and still cheaper than a new Fender Custom Shop Strat! Comes in orig. Fender Tweed case.
- Lightweight Ash body,
- Large “Strat-style” headstock with 6 Fender "F" Tuners,
- 1-piece mapleneck with “skunk-stripe”,
- Maple fretboard with 21 frets,
- 3-orig. Fender singlecoil pickups,
- 1x Volumen, 2 Tone and orig. 5-way CRL switch,
- 3-ply black pickguard,
- Orig. Fender diecast tremolobridge w/6 adj. saddles,
- Comes in orig. Fender Tweed case.