1983 Fender Stratocaster - Sienna Burst
1983 Fender Stratocaster - Sienna Burst incl. orig. Fender hardshell case
Super clean 1983 Fender Stratocaster in nice "Sienna Burst" from the Dan-Smith aera in excellent and all original condition. We bought this short-lived and rather rare Stratocaster model from the original owner, this model is also known as "2-knob Strat" because it only had 1x Master Volume- and 1x Master Tone knob. Other than that, these Strats where one of the first models who came with the "reborn" 4-bolt neck-construction, small headstock, removal of the bullet trussrod-adjustment back to neck-end and the than new "top-loader" tremolo-bridge. The quality and craftsmanship is superb, and the instrument is is excellent condition, the original frets show almost no wear. The neck has fast D-shape which a flat 16" or 20" radius which is great to play. Nice affordable oldie for the price of a new US Standard Strat. Including original black Fender hardshell case.
- Solid ash body in Sienna Burst finish,
- 1-piece solid maple neck with walnut-“skunk-stripe”,
- 21 original frets in excellent condition,
- Small headstock with 6 closed tuners.
- 4-bolt neck-construction,
- 3-orig. Fender singlecoil pickups,
- 1x Volumen, 1x Tone and 5-way CRL switch,
- Single-ply white pickguard,
- Orig. Fender "toploader" tremolo-bridge,
- Incl. original black Fender hardshellcase.