1939 Gibson L-10 - Sunburst
1939 Gibson L-10 - Sunburst incl. tweed hardshell case
Beautiful 1939 Gibson L-10 - Sunburst archtop acoustic guitar in near excellent condition for its age (76 years!). 17" non-cutaway body with flamed-maple body and arched solid spruce top. The Gibson L-10 has been produced between 1923-1939, this one is the desired last version with bigger 17" body and x-braced top. The guitar is all originaland free of cracks or any other hidden repairs . The frets are still in perfect shape, the big v-shaped mahagoni neck is comfortable to play and the big 17" non-cut body has a great, rich and warm sound. Great action and superb sounding! Comes in orig. brown hardshell case.
- 17" acoustic archtop with carved top and back,
- Solid, carved spruce top,
- Bound - 17" non-cutaway flamed maple body,
- 1-piece mahagoni neck,
- Bound rosewood fretboard with Ornate Rectangle-Enclosed MOP Inlays,
- 6 orig. Kluson "seal-fast" tuners,
- Adjustable rosewood bridge on wooden base,
- Black multiply pickguard,
- Early Gibson fixed trapeze-tailpiece,
- Incl. orig. Gibson Tweed hardshellcase.