1947 Gibson Super 400 - Sunburst ....Mint !!!
1947 Gibson Super 400 - Sunburst inkl. Case.
Unbelievable clean 1947 Gibson Super 400 - Sunburst in absolutely mint condition. Definately the best we´ve seen so far, the finish dosn´t show any visible playwear, the original frets are still like new. The body is made of beautiful highly flamed maple, the highly flamed 2-piece neck with its walnut centerstripe is comfortable to play, the original Kluson "Seal Fast" tuners work smooth and stay perfectly in tune. Full and rich sound, not only looks good, also one of the best-sounding Super 400s around. Comes including its original brown Geib hardshell case, which looks like new as well!
- 18" hollow body - non cutaway,
- Handcarved bookmatched solid spruce top,
- Highly flamed maple back and sides,
- 2-piece flamed maple-neck with walnut center-stripe,
- Scale length: 25-1/2″,
- Black headstock with MOP split-diamond inlay and Script-logo,
- Multi-bound ebony fretboard with MOP split block-inlays and 20 frets,
- Adjustable bridge w/MOP inlays,
- Engraved Super 400 Varitone tailpiece,
- Multibound marpleized pickguard,
- Original Kluson "Seal-Fast" tuners,
- Including orig. brown Geib hardshell case.
See a video-clip of the 1947 Gibson Super 400 - Sunburst: