1955 Gibson Les Paul Junior - Sunburst mint + Case Candy !
1955 Gibson Les Paul Junior - Sunburst incl. orig. Aligator case
Super clean 1955 Gibson Les Paul Junior in Sunburst, all original and in mint condition. The guitar is in an incredible condition, definately the cleanest we´ve seen so far. No visible playwear, the original frets are still like new and the finish shows no fading or discoloration and is still very bright in color. Nice lightweight mahagony body with a big c-profil mahagony-neck which is comfortable to play, the weight is only 3,22 Kg(!), the P-90 "Dog-ear" pickup has a strong output of 8,01 K-Ohm and sounds great! Original electronic: 1x Vol- and 1x Tonecontrol, 1x "Grey Tiger" capacitor and untouched solderjoints. Comes in its orig. Gibson Alligator-case and some Case Candy!
- Singlecut mahagony body,
- 1-piece mahagony neck,
- Rosewood fretboard with pearl dot inlays,
- Big, but not chunky neckprofil,
- 22 original vintage frets,
- 1x P-90 "Dog ear" singlecoil pickup (8,01 K-Ohm),
- 1x Vol + 1x Tone knob,
- Black single-layer pickguard,
- Aluminum light-weight tailpiece,
- Incl. original Gibson Aligator case and Case Candy.