1959 Gibson ES-330 T - Sunburst incl. orig Case !
1959 Gibson ES-330 T - Sunburst incl. orig. brown hardshell case
Super clean 1959 Gibson ES-330 T in Sunburst finish, all original and in excellent+ condition! The guitar shows barely any play-wear, only some minor weather-checking, the original Kluson single-line tuners have never been changed, the frets have been professionally renewed. The great weight with only 2,52(!) Kg and the beautiful big (but not chunky!) neck, make that guitar a dream to play. The original electronic works fine, both pots are dated to 1959, the P-90 "Dog-ear" pickup has an strong output of 8,01K-Ohm and sounds fantastic. It´s an affordable 68(!) year old vintage Gibson from 1959, which costs only a friction more than a brandnew Custom-shop Reissue! Including rare brown Gibson hardshell case with pink interior.
- Double rounded cutaway- thinline maple body,
- 1-piece mahagony neck with big c-profile,
- Bound rosewood fretboard with perloid block-inlays and 22 frets,
- Gibson ABR-1 Tune-O-Matic bridge with 6 saddles,
- Original trapez-tailpiece with raised Diamond-logo,
- 1x P-90 Pickups with black "Dog-ear"-covers,
- 6x original Kluson "single-line" tuners,
- Including brown Gibson hardshell case with pink interior.
See a video-clip of the 1959 Gibson ES-330 T - Sunburst: