1964 Epiphone Wilshire - Cherry
1964 Epiphone Wilshire - Cherry incl. case
1964 Epiphone Wilshire in near mint and all condition original. It´s a full scale version with a scale-lenght of 625 mm, solid mahagony body and neck with a big c-profil. Factory Epiphone-Maestr trem-tailpiece. Lightweight with only ca.2,98kg, with almost no fading to the incredibly clean Cherry finish make this one a real collector piece and affordable future investment. Comes in its original hardshell case.
- Solid 1-piece mahagony double cutaway body,
- 1-piece mahagony neck (setneck)/fullscale = 62,5cm,
- Rosewood fingerboard with dot-inlays and 22 frets,
- 2x Gibson Mini-humbucker pickup,
- 2x Tone-, 2x Volumen control,
- ABR-1 Tune-O-Matic bridge,
- Factory Epiphone "Tremotone" -Tailpiece,
- Single-layer white pickguard,
- 4x black Epiphone knobs,
- Incl. orig.black hardshell case.
See a video-clip of the 1964 Epiphone Wilshire - Cherry: