1965 Gibson ES-335 TDC - Cherry ...wide neck & Nickel !
1965 Gibson ES-335 TDC - Cherry incl. orig. hardshell Case
Clean 1965 Gibson ES-335 TDC - Cherry with factory Bigsby in excellent condition and all original. This is an early version of a 1965 ES-335 which still features nickle parts and the wide fretboard. There is almost no visible play-wear and no weather-checking, the frets are in perfect shape. Beautiful cherry finish, almost no fading but not to bright. Original electronic with untouched solderjoints, all 4 pots are stamped 137.64.4x (40th week of 1964), both pickups are original Gibson "Pat.Nr.- Decal" pickups with outputs of N=7,79K and B=8,05K. Nice and comfortable to play with great sound! Comes in its original black Gibson case with yellow lining.
- Laminated maplebody,
- 1-piece mahagony neck,
- Bound rosewood fretboard with blockmarker inlays,
- Bigsby tremolo tailpiece,
- Gibson ABR-1 adjustable bridge,
- 2x strong "Pat.-Nr. Decal" pickups,
- Original pots (dated 1965),
- 6x Kluson Doublering tuners,
- Nickel hardware, strong Cherry color,
- Original black Gibson case with yellow lining.
See a video-clip of the 1965 Gibson ES-335 TDC - Cherry: