1966 Gibson J-160E - Sunburst
1966 Gibson J-160E - Sunburst incl. black soft case
Gibsons most famous electric- acoustic guitar which came out in 1954 with one singlecoil P-90 pickup, and gained popularity in 1962 when John Lennon and Georg Harrison from the Beatles made it to their main acoustic guitar in the ´60s. The body is laminated for better feedback resistance, the guitar has some playwear, but is all original and has no breaks, hidden repairs or other damages. Still the desired version with roundsholder body and 1-piece neck! Very comfortable to play and great sound !!! Incl. black soft case with black interior.
- Round sholdered dreadnought body,
- Spruce top,
- Mahogany back and sides,
- 1-piece mahagony neck.
- Bound rosewood fingerboard with 20-frets,
- Pearl crown inlays,
- Tortoiseshell pickguard,
- Rosewood bridge with white pins and adjustable saddle,
- 6x Kluson double-ring nickel tuners,
- 1x single coil pickup,
- Volume/Tone control,
- Incl. black soft case with black interior.