1967 Gibson ES-335 TD - Sparkling Burgundy Metallic ...Mint !!!
1967 Gibson ES-335 TD - Sparkling Burgundy Metallic incl. orig. hardshell case
Super clean 1967 Gibson ES-335 TD in rare custom-color Sparkling Burgundy, all original and in mint condition. The burgundy finish is still rich in color, no fading and almost no visible playwear. The finish shows some minor weather-checking in some places, but no cracks or oxidation you usually find on these finishes. The original frets are still in perfect shape and will last another life. Both pickups are the original Gibson "Pat.Nr.-Decal" humuckers, which never had their covers off. The solderjoints are original and untouched, all 4 pots date to 1966. Very good sounding and well balanced guitar in super rare finish, great player and a great future invstment! Including orig. black hardshell case w/yellow interior.
- Laminated maple hollow-body,
- 1-piece mahagony neck,
- Custom color finish: Sparkling Burgundy,
- Bound rosewood fretboard with blockmarker inlays,
- Original trapeze tailpiece,
- Adjustable Gibson Tune-o-matic bridge,
- 2x Gibson "Pat.-Nr. Decal" pickups (7,36K/7,42K),
- 2x "black-beauty" capacitors,
- 6x Kluson doublering tuners,
- Chrome hardware,
- Including orig. black hardshell case w/yellow interior.
See a video-clip of the 1967 Gibson ES-335 TD - Sparkling Burgundy: