1968 Gibson SG Special - Cherry
1968 Gibson SG Special - Cherry incl. orig. hardshell case
1968 Gibson SG Special all original and in excellent condition for its age. Only some minor playwear, no repairs, no damages, no beltbuckles on the back. Still has the desired 1-piece neck with no volute and no Made in USA stamped on the back of the headstock, the original frets are still in perfect shape. Both P-90 "Soapbar" PUs scream and have outputs of 7,99K and 8,14K. Untouched solderjoints, lightweight with only 3,05Kg and the big C-profile neck make this guitar real fun to play. Comes incl. black Gibson softcase w/red lining.
- 1-piece mahagony body,
- 1-piece mahagony neck,
- Bound rosewood fretboard with 22 frets,
- 2x orig. Gibson P-90 Pickups,
- Chrome-plated hardware,
- Compensated wrap-around bridge,
- Original factory Maestro tremolo tailpiece,
- "Batman"- pickguard,
- Comes incl. black Gibson softcase w/red lining.