1968 Gibson SG Standard - Cherry clean & light !!!
1968 Gibson SG Standard - Cherry incl. orig. Gibson hardshell case
Clean 1968 Gibson SG Standard all original and in excellent condition for its age. Only some minor play wear and some paint chips around the outlet-jack, but no breaks or cracks or former repairs. The original Kluson doublering-tuners habe never been changed and work great, the color ist still very bright cherry, almost no fading at all! Untouched solderjoints, all 4x pots are dated to 1968 and it shows all the desirable features of a 1968 model such as big 1-piece mahagony neck, no volute, no "Made in USA" stamp on back of headstock, "Pat.Nr.-decal"-humbuckers, etc. A real lightweight, very comfortable and a joy to play! Comes in its original black Gibson hardshell case w/violet lining.
- 1-piece mahagony body,
- 1-piece mahagony neck,
- Rosewood fretboard with 22 frets,
- 2x Gibson "PAT-Number sticker" Humbuckers,
- Chrome/Nickel Hardware,
- Tune-O-Matic bridge with bolts directly into the top,
- Original factory Maestro tremolo tailpiece,
- Large "Batman"- Pickguard,
- Lightweight and very comfortable to play,
- Incl. original black Gibson hardshell case w/violet lining.
See a video-clip of the 1968 Gibson SG Standard - Cherry: