1969 Gibson SG Standard - Cherry ...only 3,17 Kg !
1969 Gibson SG Standard - Cherry incl. orig. HSC
1969 Gibson SG Standard in exc. condition and all original, except neckheel-repair. The repair is over 25 years old, it has only been glued - not oversprayed, so the original finih is still there. The repair is stable and will last another 100 years! Only minor play-wear, the frets are still in perfect shape, This SG is an early ´69 Model, without a volute, and no "Made in USA" stamp on back of headstock etc. The original electronic is untouched, all 4 pots are dates 137.69.29 (29th week of 1969) the two orig. Gibson "Pat.Nr.sticker" humbuckers have well balanced outputs of N=7,7K and B=7,75K and sound great. Lightweight and very comfortable to play! Comes in its original black Gibson hardshell case w/yellow lining.
- 1-piece mahagony body,
- 3-piece mahagony neck,
- Rosewood fretboard with 22 frets,
- 2x Gibson "PAT-Number sticker" Humbuckers,
- Chrome/Nickel Hardware,
- Tune-O-Matic bridge with bolts directly into the top,
- Original factory Maestro tremolo tailpiece,
- "Batman"- Pickguard,
- Lightweight and very comfortable to play,
- Incl. original black Gibson hardshell case w/yellow lining.
See a video-clip of the 1969 Gibson SG Standard - Cherry: