1973 Gibson Les Paul Deluxe - Cherry Sunburst
1973 Gibson Les Paul Deluxe - Cherry Sunburst incl. orig. hardshell case
Clean 1973 Gibson Les Paul Deluxe Sunburst in excellent and all original condition. Only some minor playwear - mostly on the backside of the body, no weather checking and the Cherry Sunburst finish ist still bright and has not faded at all! The tuners are the original Kluson "Doublering" tuners, which have never been changed and still workfine. All solderjoints are original and untouched, both Gibson mini-humbuckers have the Pat.Nr.-decal on their base-plate with outputs of 5,97K and 6,02K. Nice lightweight for a 70s Paul with only 4,18kg, low action and plays great! Comes in its orig. Gibson hardshell case w/violet interior.
- Mahagony body with single-cutaway,
- Solid, carved maple top,
- Mahagony neck with rosewood fretboard and crown Inlays,
- 2x Gibson mini-humbucker pickups,
- Original, untouched electronics,
- ABR-1 tune-o-matic bridge with studs directly into the top,
- 6x Gibson/Kluson doublering tuners,
- Original black Gibson hardshell case with violet interior.