1973 Gibson Les Paul Deluxe - Goldtop
1973 Gibson Les Paul Deluxe - Goldtop incl. orig. case
Super clean 1973 Gibson Les Paul Deluxe - Goldtop in excellent+ condition and all original. Only some minor playwear, no weather-checking and none of the typical "greening" most old GTs get. The original frets are still in perfect shape and the medium sized neck is very comfortable to play. All solderjoints are original and untouched, both Gibson mini-humbuckers have the Pat.Nr. - decal at their baseplate and well balanced outputs of N=6,0K and B=6,16K. The machine-heads are still the original Gibson "double-ring" tuners and have never been changed! Untouched electronic, all 4 pots are stamped 137.73.20 dating 20th week of 1973. With a weight of only 4,19Kg its defunately on the ligter side for a 70s Les Paul and for shure the cleanest model we´ve seen in years! Comes in its orig. black Gibson hardshell case w/violet lining.
- Mahagony body with maple top,
- Mahagony neck with rosewood fretboard and crown Inlays,
- 2x Gibson mini-humbucking PickUps,
- 4-matching CTS-pots all dated to 1973,
- Tune-o-matic bridge with studs directly into the top,
- 6x Gibson Double-ring tuners,
- Original black Gibson hardshell case with violet lining.