1973 Gibson Les Paul Recording - Natural ...mint !!!
1973 Gibson Les Paul Recording - Natural incl. orig. Gibson Case
From its original owner in unbelievable condition: 1973 Gibson Les Paul Recording from the "Low-Impedance Series" in mint condition and all original. The guitar was purchased in March 1974 at Sam Ash/New York for the price of 417$, the original Gibson hardshell case was an extra 60$! The guitar comes with its original bill of sale from 1974, some reciepts for maintenance and the original Gibson Instruction Manual. The Instrument has always taken care off, it looks like it was just sold 40 years ago, no visible play-wear, no beltbuckles on the backside, the original frets are still in perfect shape! Interesting sounds and very versatile instrument. The guitar has a factory built-in Impedance transformer, so it can be played on any conventional amp as well. Incl. orig. Gibson Hardshell case.
- Multibound- singlecutaway mahagoni-body,
- Carved top,
- Mahagoni-neck 22 frets,
- Bound rosewood fretboard with perl block inlays,
- "Harmonica" Tune-o-matic bridge,
- Multibound headstock w/Pearl Diamond Inlay,
- 6x orig. Gibson tuners,
- 2x low impedance pickups,
- Volumen/decade/treble/bass controls,
- 3-way Pickup selector switch,
- 1x phase slide switch,
- 1x tone slide switch,
- Built-in impedance matching transformer (switchable high/low),
- Chrome hardware,
- Natural finish in nitro laquer,
- Comes in its orig. black Gibson hardshell case.