1976 Gibson Byrdland - Winered
1976 Gibson Byrdland - Winered inc. orig Gibson hardshell case
Rare 1976 Gibson Byrdland in Winered finish, all original and in excellent condition. The instrument has only minimal playwear, the original frets are still in perfect shape. Byrdlands from the 70s are very rare and hard to find! The electric is all original and untouched and the two orig. Gibson "Pat.Nr. T-top" pickups are well balanced with outputs of N=7,70K and B=7,78K. The instrument is a real lightweight with only 3,11Kg, super comfortable playability and very good sounding. Comes in its original black hardshell case with violet plush lining.
- 17" Single cutaway multibound maplebody,
- Solid spruce top with 2x bound f-holes,
- 3-piece flamed maple neck,
- Multibound blackface headstock with MOP flowerpot inlay,
- Scalelength = 23,5" (ca. 60cm),
- Bound ebony fretboard with MOP Block - inlays,
- 2x orig. Gibson "Pat.Nr. T-top" humbucking pickups,
- Multibound brown tortoise pickguard,
- Adj. wooden bridge w/rosewood base,
- Goldplated hardware,
- Incl. orig. Gibson black hardshellcase with violet plush lining.
See a video-clip of the 1976 Gibson Byrdland - Winered: