1976 Gibson Les Paul Custom - Ebony
1976 Gibson Les Paul Custom - Ebony incl. orig. Gibson hardshell case
From its original owner: Super clean 1976 Gibson Les Paul Custom all original and in excellent condition! Almost no playwear and even the gold plating of the hardware is still in super condition, the only repair is a little filled hole between the Vol-pots from an formerly installed mini-switch. The original factory frets are still in perfect shape, rather lightweight for a 70s LP Custom and the medium-sized c-shape neck is very comfortable to play! The two original Gibson Pat.Nr. "T-Top humbuckers" are well balanced with outputs of 7,49k and 7,59 K-Ohm and sound just great. Great as player and collectors instrument because of its outstanding condition! Incl. orig. Gibson hardshell case w/purple interior.
- Mahagony-body and maple-neck,
- Solid maple top in ebony nitro-finish,
- Ebony Fretboard with 22 Frets,
- 2x orig. Gibson Humbuckers (Pat.Nr./T-Tops),
- Gold plated hardware,
- 6x orig. Gibson Tuners,
- Nashville Tune-O-Matic Bridge,
- Incl. black Gibson hardshell case w/purple interior.