1976 Gibson Les Paul Standard - Wine Red
1976 Gibson Les Paul Standard - Wine Red incl. orig. HSC
Clean 1976 Gibson Les Paul Standard, all original and in excellent condition for its over 40(!) years. There is only some minor playwear, but no bigger dings or dongs or former repairs. The maple top has some nice figures, the frets are still in perfect shape. The Standard-version with the famous Pat.Nr. T-top humbuckers are quiet hard to find from that time, as most of the Les Paul models back than where Deluxes with the smaller sized mini-humbucker PUs. Original electronic with untouched solderjoints, the pots dates to 1976, the 2x original "Pat.Nr.stamped" humbucking pickups have outputs of 7,44K and 7,45K and sound great in that guitar. Comes in it´s original black Gibson hardshell case with violet interior.
- Mahagony single-cutaway body,
- Solid maple top,
- Maple neck,
- Bound rosewood fretboard w/22 frets and crown inlays,
- 2x Vol./2x Tone - golden reflector knobs.
- 2x Gibson "Pat.Nr." humbucking pickups,
- Gibson Tune-O-Matic bridge,
- 6x original Gibson/Kluson doublering tuners,
- Original black Gibson case w/violetue lining.
See a video-clip of the 1976 Gibson Les Paul Standard - Wine Red: