1978 Gibson Les Paul Standard - Cherry Sunburst
1978 Gibson Les Paul Standard - Cherry Sunburst incl. orig. Gibson protector case
Super clean 1978 Gibson Les Paul Standard, all original and in excellent+ condition! Only some very minor playwear, the original factory frets are still in perfect shape. Desired Standard-version with the famous Pat.Nr. T-top humbuckers, as most of the Les Paul models back than where Deluxes with the smaller sized mini-humbucker PUs. Untouched solderjoints, all pots are stamped 137.78.01 = 1st Week of 1978, the 2x original "Pat.Nr.stamped" humbucking pickups have outputs of 7,69K / 7,78K. The original Gibson "Doublering" tuners work fine and stay perfectly in tune. Fairly lightweight for a 70s Les Paul and very comfortable to play. Comes in it´s original black incl. orig. Gibson protector case.
- 1-piece mahagony single cutaway body,
- Solid maple top w/sunburst nitro finish,
- Bound 3-piece maple neck,
- Rosewood fretboard with 22 frets and crown inlays,
- 2x Vol./2x Tone, 3-way switch,
- 2x Gibson "Pat.Nr." humbucking pickups,
- Adjustable Nashville Bridge,
- 6x original Gibson tuners,
- Original incl. orig. Gibson protector case.