1979 Gibson Les Paul 25/50 Anniversary - Sunburst ...flamey !
1979 Gibson Les Paul 25/50 Anniversary - Sunburst
Super clean 1979 Gibson Les Paul 25/50 Anniversary model with a nice bookmatched flamed maple top in beautiful Sunburst finish. Rare Collectors piece, only a few where made for the 25th Anniversary of the LP-Modell and 50 years of Les Paul´s continuing career. This super clean 25/50 Anniversary model definately has the most highly flamed top of all Anniversary models we´ve seen so far. Barely any playwear, except some beltbuckles-rus on the backside, no dings or dongs. The original frets are still in perfect shape. Incl orig. Gibson protector case.
- Mahagony body w/single cutaway,
- 3-piece flamed mapleneck with walnut-stripes like on Gibsons L5,
- Multibound headstock with MOP "Les Paul 25/50" inlay,
- Bookmatched 2-piece flamed maple top in Sunburst,
- Bound ebony fretboard with slashed-block inlays,
- 22 original frets,
- 2x orig. Gibson Humbucker,
- 1 miniswitches + toggleswitch,
- 2x Volumen-, 2x Tone controls,
- Gold-plated hardware,
- Nashville Tune-O-Matic Bridge,
- Gibson TP-6 fine-tuning tailpiece,
- Incl. orig. black Gibson protector case.