1982 Gibson Flying V - Heritage FF82 - White
1982 Gibson Flying V - Heritage FF82 - White incl. orig. Hardshell case
Rare 1982 Gibson Flying V - Heritage FF82 in White in all original and excellent condition. Only 100 Instruments where made for the Frankfurt Musik Fair in 1982, 80 for the german market and 20 for the Swiss Gibson Importeur. This model was based on a 1958 Flying V Korina Reissue from the Gibson heritage series, but made of mahagoni and with a bound fretboard. The guitar looks like never been played, no visible play-wear and the original factory frets are still like brandnew, only the gold hardware shows some blemished on the v-shaped tailpiece, no weatherchecking and no repairs, nice lightweight with only 3,04(!) Kg and the two legendary Gibson "Tim-Shaw PAFs" sound amazing in that guitar! Comes in it´s orig. brown Gibson Heritage hardshell case with pink lining.
- V-shaped mahagoni body,
- 1-piece mahagoni set-neck w. medium C-profile,
- Pointed headstock with raised "Gibson" - Logo,
- Bound rosewood fretboard with 22 frets,
- 2x orig. Gibson "Tim-Shaw PAFs" pick-ups,
- Gold plated hardware,
- 3-layer black pickguard
- 3x black hat knobs (2xVol/1xTone),
- Gibson ABR-1 Tune-O-Matic Bridge,
- V-shaped metal plate tailpiece,
- Nitro finish: White,
- Including orig. brown Gibson Heritage hardshell case with pink lining.
See a video-clip of the 1982 Gibson Flying V - Heritage FF82 - White: