1982 Gibson Flying V Heritage Korina - Candy Apple Red
1982 Gibson Flying V Heritage Korina - Candy Apple Red incl. orig. Hardshell case
Gibsons first attempt of a 1958 Flying V Korina Reissue. Only about 1000 pieces where made between 1981-84, just a few of them where Candy Apple Red (supposedly less than 20!?). The instrument is all original and in excellent+ condition, teh original factory frets are still like brandnew, barely any visible playwear, excepta couple of dings, no weatherchecking and no repairs, nice lightweight with only 2,97 Kg and very comfortable to play! Comes in it´s orig. black Gibson hardshell case with red lining.
- V-shaped Korina Body,
- Korina set-neck w. medium C-profile,
- Pointed headstock with raised "Gibson" - Logo,
- Rosewood fretboard with 22 frets,
- 2x orig. Gibson Humbucker Pat.Nr, pick-ups,
- Gold plated hardware,
- 3-layer black pickguard
- 3x black hat knobs (2xVol/1xTone),
- Gibson ABR-1 Tune-O-Matic Bridge,
- V-shaped metal plate tailpiece,
- Nitro finish: Candy Apple Red,
- Including orig. black Gibson hardshell case with red lining.