1991 Gibson Firebird I - Sunburst Limited !!!
1991 Gibson Firebird I - Sunburst incl.orig. Gibson hardshell case
Rare 1991 Gibson Firebird I in Sunburst finish from a small Limited Custom Shop run they did in 1991. The guitar is all original and in excellent condition, only some minor playwear, but no repairs or damages, the original frets are still in perfect shape. The neck-thru construction is made just like on early 60s Firebird guitars using a multible Mahagony-Walnut layer neck. The medium-sized neck has a round D-profile and is very comfortable to play. One single Gibson Mini-Humbucker which sounds great in that guitar, ...real fun to play! Incl. black Gibson hardshell case with maroon lining.
- Mahagoniy neck-thru construction with two mahagoni bodywings,
- Reversed bodystyle,
- White 3-ply pickguard,
- Rosewood fretboard with 22 frets,
- 1x Gibson mini humbucker,
- 1x Volumen, 1x Tone,
- 6x banjo tuners w/tulip buttons,,
- Chrome plated hardware,
- ABR-1 Bridge and stopbar tailpiece,
- Including black Gibson hardshell case with maroon lining.