1991 Gibson Firebird VII - Frostblue
1991 Gibson Firebird VII - Frostblue incl. brown Gibson hardshell case
1991 Gibson Firebird VII in Frostblue finish, rare version from the Gibson Custom Shop Collection and in super condition for its age. The guitar has some minor playwear, most of the finish has faded into a more green color, which looks great. The medium-sized neck has a round C-profile and is very comfortable to play, the frets are in perfect shape. There are some Stress-cracks on the backside of the headstock which are only on the surface, no damage to the wood! The 3 mini-humbuckers are hot and sound phantastic! The wiring is like onthe 60s models with middle- and bridge PU on in the middle-position. Incl. brown Gibson hardshell case with pink lining and orig. Gibson Waranty card.
- Mahagoni neck-thru construction with two mahagoni bodywings,
- Reversed bodystyle,
- White 3-ply pickguard with "Firebird"-engraving,
- Bound ebony fretboard with 22 frets,
- 3x mini humbuckers,
- 2x Volumen, 2x Tone, 1x Toggleswitch,
- Golden reflector knobs,
- 6x banjo tuners with metal buttons,
- Gold-plated hardware,
- Adj. Tune-O-Matic bridge and stopbar tailpiece,
- Including brown Gibson hardshell case with pink lining.
See a video-clip of the 1991 Gibson Firebird VII - Frostblue: