1957 Gretsch 6115 Rambler - Lotus Ivory
1957 Gretsch 6115 Rambler - Lotus Ivory incl. orig. hardshell case
Rare 1957 Gretsch Rambler, only built a few years with single-cutaway hollowbody and 1x original DeArmond pickup in the neck position. Excellent cond. for its age, except some very minor playwear, all original, the Bigsby acording to the previous owner is a factory order! Nice and comfortable med. C-shape mapleneck with rosewood fretboard, 1 orig. DeArmond Singlecoil pickup. Chrome Hardware. Including original Gretsch hardshell case.
- Laminated maple-body w/2 unbound f-holes and single cutaway,
- Maple neck with rosewood fretboard,
- Dot-inlays and 20 original frets,
- Perloid Gretsch t-roof logo on headstock,
- 1x orig. DeArmond singlecoil Pickup, 1x Vol and 1x Tone knob,
- Compensated bridge on rosewood base,
- Bigsby tremolo tailpiece,
- Incl. original Gretsch gray/silver hardshellcase with maroon plush lining.
See a video-clip of the 1957 Gretsch 6115 Rambler - Lotus Ivory: