1962 Gretsch 6120 DC "Chet Atkins" - Flamey !!!
1962 Gretsch 6120 DC "Chet Atkins" inkl. original case.
Nice and extrem clean 1962 Gretsch 6120 DC, all original and in excellent condition! The maple body is extremly flamed on back and top, we´ve never seen that on a 6120DC before, usually they´re made of plain woods. Almost the perfect example, except for some minor binding-issues those models are known for. Almost unfaded, very strong orange finish, even the gold plated hardware is still bright and shiny and shows only minor fading. The original factory-frets are still like new, superp playability, sounds great and looks sharp! Comes in its orig. silver Gretsch hardshell case and with orig. Waranty card.
- Laminated maplebody with two “fake”-f-holes,
- Two-piece comfortable medium sized mapleneck,
- Bound ebony fretboard with 22 frets and “thumbnail-inlays,
- Factory Bigsby tailpiece,
- Two Gretsch “Pat Applied For” Filtertron Pickups,
- Incl. orig. silver Gretsch case.
See a video-clip of the 1962 Gretsch 6120 DC "Chet Atkins":