1966 Gretsch 6120 DC "Chet Atkins"
1966 Gretsch 6120 DC "Chet Atkins" inkl. original case.
Nice and extrem clean 1966 Gretsch 6120 from it´s original owner!All original and almost perfect, except for some binding-cracles those models are known for. Almost unfaded, very strong orange finish, even the gold plated hardware is still bright and shiny and shows few fading. Sounds great and looks really sharp! Comes in its orig. silver Gretsch hardshell case.
- Laminated maplebody with two “fake”-f-holes,
- Two-piece comfortable medium sized mapleneck,
- Bound ebony fretboard with 22 frets and “thumbnail-inlays,
- Factory Bigsby tailpiece,
- Two Gretsch “Pat Applied For” Filtertron Pickups,
- Incl. orig. silver Gretsch case.
See a video-clip of the 1966 Gretsch 6120 DC "Chet Atkins":