1961 Guild Starfire II - Cherry
1961 Guild Starfire II - Cherry inkl. hardshell case
Nice and super clean 1961 Guild Starfire II in see-thru Cherry finish with the old DeArmond "Dynasonic" pickups and pre/65 "Mustache" - headstock. The DeArmond pickups have been used on most Guild guitars thru the 50s and only on the first series of Starfire guitars in 61/62. Only very little playwear, no cracks, damages or hidden repairs. The original Grover "Sta-tite" tuners worke fine and stay perfectly in tune, the orignal factory frets are in great shape too and will last another lifetime! Lightweight and very comfortable to play, very versatile where tone quality is concerned. Comes in its original brown Guild hardshell case w/maroon lining.
- Body: Mahagony - semi hollow with florentine cutaway,
- Neck: 1-piece mahagony,
- Fretboard: bound rosewood with dot inlays and 20 frets,
- Headstock: raised Headstock (Mustache-style),
- Pickguard: early backpainted pickguard with Guild logo,
- Pickups: 2x orig. DeArmond "Dynasonic" pickups,
- Tailpiece: orig. Guild harpstyle fixed TP,
- Incl. orig. brown Guild hardshell case w/maroon lining.