1966 Guild Starfire III - Cherry
1966 Guild Starfire III - Cherry inkl. hardshell case
Nice and clean 1966 Guild Starfire III in Cherry finish, almost excellent condition for its age and all original. Some minor playwear mostly on the backside of the guitar, but no cracks, damages or hidden repairs. The original Grover StaTites tuners are still working fine, the frets are in great condition too, lightweight and comfortable to play, very versatile where tone quality is concerned. Comes in its orig. black hardshell case.
- Body: Mahagony - semi hollow with florentine cutaway,
- Neck: 1-piece mahagony,
- Fretboard: Rosewood with dot inlays and 20 frets,
- Headstock: raised Headstock,
- Pickguard: orig. "Stairstep Pickguard",
- Pickups: 2x orig. Guild humbucking pickups,
- Bigsby: orig. Guild/Bigsby B-6.
- Case: Orig. black hardshell case.