1966 Guild Starfire II - Cherry
1966 Guild Starfire II - Cherry incl. black chip-board case
Real clean 1966 Guild Starfire II in Cherry finish, all original and in near excellent condition for its age. Only very little playwear mostly on the backside of the guitar, but no cracks, damages or any other hidden repairs. The tuners are original to the guitar, have never been changed and work fine, the frets are in perfect condition too, lightweight and comfortable to play, very versatile where tone quality is concerned. Comes in black chip-board case.
- Body: Mahagony - semi hollow with florentine cutaway,
- Neck: 1-piece mahagony,
- Fretboard: bound rosewood with dot inlays and 20 frets,
- Headstock: raised Headstock,
- Pickguard: orig. "Stairstep Pickguard",
- Pickups: 2x orig. Guild humbucking pickups,
- Tailpiece: orig. Guild "cutout" tailpiece,
- Case: black chip-board case.
See a video-clip of the 1966 Guild Starfire II - Cherry: