1971 Guild Starfire IV - Walnut (Curly maple !)
1971 Guild Starfire IV - Walnut incl. orig. Guild hardshell case.
Clean 1971 Guild Starfire IV all original and in excellent condition in rare Walnut finish. Semi-hollow doublecut body with beautiful flamed maple top and back. Allready updated version, when in 67 the neckjoint moved from 16th to 18th fret (better access to the upper fretboard) and "big" humbuckers! Lightweight, easy to play, and very versatile where tone quality is concerned. Incl. orig. black hardshell case.
- Body: Mahagony - semi hollow /with centerblock, double cutaway,
- Neck: 1-piece mahagoni,
- Fretboard: bound rosewood with pearl dot inlays and 22 frets,
- Headstock: raised Headstock,
- Pickguard: orig. "Stairstep Pickguard",
- Pickups: 2x orig. Guild humbucking pickups,
- Bridge: orig. "AdjustoMatic"-Bridge,
- Controls: 2x Vol, 2x Tone, 3-way PU switch,
- Tailpiece: orig. Guild harpstyle fixed TP,
- Tuners: 6x original Grover tuners,
- Case: Original black hardshell case.
See a video-clip of the 1971 Guild Starfire IV - Walnut: