1974 Guild S-100 "Acorn" - Natural ....rare !
1974 Guild S-100 "Acorn" - Natural incl. black Chip-board case
Rare 1974 Guild S-100 "Acorn" solidbody guitar in Natural finish with factory-carved oak- and acorn leaves motives. The S-100 Acorn is in all original and excellent condition for its age. Some minor dings and dongs, most of them on the backside but other than that a real beauty. The electronic is untouched and sports two Guild humbucker which can be switched with the factory mini-phase switch. 1-piece mahagoni neck and 1- piece mahagoni body, this guitar smokes any Gibson SG Standard from this aera! The bound rosewood fretboard with pearl block inlays still has its 22 factory frets which are still in perfect shape. Lightweight and extremely resonant! Comes in black chip-board case w/red interior.
- Body: solid, double cutaway mahagony,
- Top: carved mahagony,
- Neck: 1-piece mahagony (628mm),
- Fretboard: bound rosewood w/block inlays and 22 frets,
- Headstock: raised Headstock / 6x Grover tuners,
- Pickguard: clear single-layer pickguard,
- Pickups: 2x orig. Guild humbucking pickups,
- Controls: 2V, 2T, 3-way, Phase,
- Tailpiece: orig. Guild "fixed" tailpiece,
- Bridge: adjustable rollerbridge,
- Case: black chip-board case w/red interior.